Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LFG. 18+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Hello all! Returning to spiral since 2009. Looking for mature older people to play with. Discord would be nice so we could communicate. I am a storm wizard so you’ll probably be dealing with a glass cannon. Lol.

Add me , drop your name, let’s play!

Play together , Win together!

-Gilroy Strongspear

Administrator
SNOWDINI on Feb 8, 2020 wrote:
Hello all! Returning to spiral since 2009. Looking for mature older people to play with. Discord would be nice so we could communicate. I am a storm wizard so you’ll probably be dealing with a glass cannon. Lol.

Add me , drop your name, let’s play!

Play together , Win together!

-Gilroy Strongspear
Welcome back to the Spiral, Gilroy!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Welcome back Gilroy!

Well I am back myself after a long vacation away from the spiral (not of choice mind you) its been around at least 2-4 years since I roamed myself and I am getting back into emperya part 2 and loving every minute of it. I am loving the new content and not to mention as a coming back gift I treated myself to the Fantastic Voyage bundle so I am only missing like 2 housing dungeons before its all complete. The spiral is my home and always will be especially for someone who just turned 36 in January and will soon be Bethrothed. If you ever want to adventure together or hang out at the house and run a few dungeons … Look for Jason Dreamshield lv 127 Myth and rising :)