Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Form Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
Leah asked for Beastmoon form ideas on the last KI live. Here are my suggestions:

Reskin- Myth Sprite, Life Colossus
New- Storm Kraken, Life Troll, Death Vampire or Wraith, Myth Boss Banshee, Ice Treant, Fire Magma Man

Administrator
treasurehunter112 on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
Leah asked for Beastmoon form ideas on the last KI live. Here are my suggestions:

Reskin- Myth Sprite, Life Colossus
New- Storm Kraken, Life Troll, Death Vampire or Wraith, Myth Boss Banshee, Ice Treant, Fire Magma Man
Excellent, thanks for these suggestions! I will be sure she receives them.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'm thinking new forms for those that don't already have them. To make it balanced, I wouldn't use a school that's already been used for beastforms three times. Here are my ideas for three new beastforms following these conditions.

Colossus: A different kind of heal then the Life Draconian. It focuses more on direct healing, with more spells of that variety. These heals would be a bit weaker, but would often often have a secondary effect (such as adding a small absorb) or a condition (Heals more if your friend is under half health.) It would have more health, too.

Draconian: Sort of a cross between the Fire Elf and the Fire Minotaur. Its health and power are sort of in-between those two.

Ninja Pig: A crafty fellow more designed to annoy and weaken the enemy. Not as good in a battle as other beastforms, but its weaknesses, traps, possibly even stuns and dispens make it an excellent support for the team.