Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2012
Will there be an update that lets you sit on the benches in Ravenwood? If not that, could there be new emotes that involve sitting down or other actions like the a wizard would dismount from their bengal tiger and they'd be next to each other just chilling?

...or the wizard looks through his book after a book pops up (w/ nice animations)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
abelzzz on Jan 31, 2020 wrote:
Will there be an update that lets you sit on the benches in Ravenwood? If not that, could there be new emotes that involve sitting down or other actions like the a wizard would dismount from their bengal tiger and they'd be next to each other just chilling?

...or the wizard looks through his book after a book pops up (w/ nice animations)
Ooh! I like this idea! Now you've got me enamored with the idea of having our Spellbook open in our hands while we're in our menu. Oh, and maybe we could have ones for when we're logging in and out, too! I love this idea!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
These are some very interesting suggestions.

But, wouldn't an inevitable case pop up with trolls sitting down in the same spot on top of each other?