Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RavenWood Trees are Useless

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hey, I wanted to say the recipes the ravenwood trees sell are not useful to the players anymore, so you should find another thing to sell that everyone would be interested to buy .

Historian
May 15, 2009
that's hardly constructive criticism. instead of going "the stuff they sell is bad. offer better stuff." how about offering a suggestion.

For example:
"I think it would be cool if the School Trees offered new treasure card recipes for higher level spells after reaching a certain level so they continue to offer things that players of all levels will find useful."

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Samuel Wolfe on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
that's hardly constructive criticism. instead of going "the stuff they sell is bad. offer better stuff." how about offering a suggestion.

For example:
"I think it would be cool if the School Trees offered new treasure card recipes for higher level spells after reaching a certain level so they continue to offer things that players of all levels will find useful."
I don't know what they should add, but players stopped buying treasure card recipies years ago and they're useless these days

Historian
May 15, 2009
Star Gator on Jan 30, 2020 wrote:
I don't know what they should add, but players stopped buying treasure card recipies years ago and they're useless these days
how exactly do you know players have stopped buying treasure card recipes? I highly doubt you sit in Ravenwood and inquire about what every player is buying from the school trees. Plus they really aren't worthless at all. not only are treasure cards invaluable for low level players, but tons of them are used for crafting.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Samuel Wolfe on Jan 30, 2020 wrote:
how exactly do you know players have stopped buying treasure card recipes? I highly doubt you sit in Ravenwood and inquire about what every player is buying from the school trees. Plus they really aren't worthless at all. not only are treasure cards invaluable for low level players, but tons of them are used for crafting.
I am talking about the treasure they sell in ravenwood, in general yes they're useful. And I do sit in ravenwood allot itnis my favorite palce to hang out with friendly people I can talk and have fun with

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It would be nice to revitalize the items offered by the school trees a little.

Possibly among the services they offer is possibly gear as well?

Maybe school only card recipes from packs?

Mount recipes for those low in gold or crowns.

Possibilities are endless really.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I think that the trees should sell blades and traps etc. but would love to also see them sell reagents for their schools.