Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Pepper Badge Whine

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
There are some badges in the Pet category in my backpack.

Initiate Hatchmaker
Adept Hatchmaker
and
??? ??? ???

the Wiki says the third one is for 500 Hatches in the kiosk.

When the kiosk came out I was excited to save up my peppers to craft one for my house, and it took a while but I finally got 250 of them and made one.
Since then my character has enjoyed watching the peppers accumulate again, in the expectation that when he reached 250 (a second time) the badge listed as ??? ??? ??? would be awarded.

Sadly this is not the case. I suggest the best solution is to recode the badge calculation to add 250 for every kiosk crafted by the character. Or to say, when the person is about to craft the kiosk "Yo. the peppers you're using won't count towards your badge. Proceed?"

Not a super big deal, snif, but I'm kind of let down knowing my pets have to accumulate 750 kiosk hatches in order to get the 500 hatch badge.

Administrator
ChicoValerian on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
There are some badges in the Pet category in my backpack.

Initiate Hatchmaker
Adept Hatchmaker
and
??? ??? ???

the Wiki says the third one is for 500 Hatches in the kiosk.

When the kiosk came out I was excited to save up my peppers to craft one for my house, and it took a while but I finally got 250 of them and made one.
Since then my character has enjoyed watching the peppers accumulate again, in the expectation that when he reached 250 (a second time) the badge listed as ??? ??? ??? would be awarded.

Sadly this is not the case. I suggest the best solution is to recode the badge calculation to add 250 for every kiosk crafted by the character. Or to say, when the person is about to craft the kiosk "Yo. the peppers you're using won't count towards your badge. Proceed?"

Not a super big deal, snif, but I'm kind of let down knowing my pets have to accumulate 750 kiosk hatches in order to get the 500 hatch badge.
This is a great point ChicoValerian, I can see where this could be disappointing without the notice. We'll see what we can add here.