Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kookaburra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2018
I have recently gotten back into the game as a life mage and am trying to get a better pet. The kookaburra specifically, anyone willing to hatch one with me?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
@TaeYun0615. I would be willing to hatch with you. I have a Kookaburra pet. I would be available over the weekend, January 31 through February 2nd, generally I am on in the evening central time.

Please let me know if you are willing to hatch, what realm, your in-game name, level and date and time. Another option would be to use the Hatchmaking Kiosk. The Kookaburra can be found there also.

My in-game name is Cheryl Duskcrafter, Life school, level 127, generally in the Wraith realm.
Good luck getting your new pet.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2018
Hi Cheryl, sorry for the late response I've had a busy weekend. I am willing to hatch an egg I am avaliable this weekend. I am a bit new at this so you'll have to lead me through the process.

My in-gaame name is Chris Daisywielder,I am a level 35. I am currently in the Balestom Realm but if you have a preferance I am okay with whatever realm you are good with, this weekend specfically this satarday at anytime past 12 will be okay.

Thank you for the help.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Hello Chris, I am still willing to hatch a pet with you. Postings are not posted over the weekend until usually Monday morning, or if answering a post after hours, the following morning.

I will look for you in Balestrom realm on Saturday, February 8, 2020. I can bring this account up online from say 2PM CST till 10PM and will meet you in the pet pavilion in Balestrom realm.

Any questions? You may ask now or when we meet up in the game.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2018
Hey there Cheryl, something came up so I cant do this weekend, sorry for the trouble.
At this point I'll just try for it at the Hatching Kiosk, thanks for all the help.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
No problem Chris. I have my pet in the Kiosk, name is Captain Honey. I don't remember the others names.

Good Luck getting your pet.