Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet derbies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
I know that we've been on the PvP wave lately, but I just wanted to share this thread that I found on the Wizard101 Central, which has sooo many awesome ideas about Pet derbies, which would, Imo, make pet training fun and make racing popular. Each age I become a Pet warlord along with PvP warlord, but I can't say that I enjoy the 30minute queue time and the lack of maps/mechanics in Derbies. Atm, the Pet warlord badge means nothing to anybody who doesn't collect badges or doesn't enjoy racing and I think it would be awesome if we could make it relevant and have something else to do as end contend apart of PvP.

Here's the link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?506066-Derby-the-kinder-more-thrilling-PvP

Community Leader
I really like these ideas, I feel the Pet Derby doesn't get as much attention anymore.

The past couple updates they really looked back at improving the beginning and little things (such as the awesome FTUE, Graphics and Wizard City Underground Updates) I think they should really revamp the Pet Derby and add more to the Pet Pavilion.

Adding in a large derby track that you can go behind the hatchery and see would be really cool, having derby tournaments, adding a new Pet Pavilion shopping area that has a few different stores (one pet shop, one snack shop, and a couple shops for pet related stuff like pet toys, pet furniture, pet training themed clothing for our wizards and decorations).

What if they added a play ground "minigame" that we could join with other wizards and place a couple of our pets down so they can play together while the wizards play with them, watch them or talk to friends?

These are some suggestions that I think would really improve the Pet Pavilion as a whole.

John Seablood lvl 128 Storm

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!