Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soil + Seed = 1 space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
It's been brought up many times before, but I kinda wanna say it once again...Soil + Seed HAS TO = 1 space, opposed to 2...I have 2 gardens of 70 plants in my house and that literally takes up 280 space of my house (I literally have to buy an expansion elixir just to fit 2 gardens). INSANE. That leaves me with roughly 80 more space to decorate the rest of the house (If I buy another elixir...something that, Imo, should also be limitless or at least allow us to extend it to 500 opposed to the current limit of 2 elixirs or 350 maximum space).

I've always loved collecting differeng things in this game whether it be gear, fishing, badges, monstrology monsters, plants, etc...and I would love to be able to show them off. Currently I have an aquarium house, containing all 198 fishes in it and I LOVE how 1 tank with 9 fishes inside it = 1 space and not 10.

I would love if I could make a house which displays every single plant in the game as well (Especially wanted to do this ever since the "Second spring" gardening spell came out). There are currently 109 plants in the game which would = to 218 total space to plant them all which leaves me with 132 space to decorate the rest of the outside which is waaay too underwhelming (especially since I'd love to do it in my everafter village which is MASSIVE on the outside).

Imo, people who are passionate about decorating and have brilliant ideas shouldn't be restrained with space limit, and changing soil + seed would definitely be a step in the right direction.

A side suggestion would be to change space limit as well. Easiest solution I see is to change the elixir to add 75 more space and make us able to buy 4 of them to = a total of 500 space.

P.S. I know that there's a glitch where u can get rid of the seed's soil by planting them into a pot and then removing the pot with a carpet...but then u're left with flying plants, which I am not a big fan of, aeshtetically speaking.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think the easiest way to approach this would be for the houses that are likes, make it so we do not need plots. We can just plant the seeds in the ground, as if they were magical plots (so we can plant whatever we want). By doing that, you could actually plant seeds closer to each other. This wouldnt get away from the need for the large ring, it would just knock down the item count AND space required for the large 69 plots.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Or instead of doing what KI wants you to do to spend crowns to buy more space,
how about you try my method of making a medium garden, 55 plots allows you to make 2 full 3 stack gardens
enable 116 plants on a 250/250 house and if you plan right seed wise you will wind up with energy left over.

I got a video here https://youtu.be/MZZYbUjAWQA