Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Cozy Fireplace

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you so much for another interactive housing item! The Cozy Fireplace looks fantastic in my Christmas/Holiday house.

Two weird things about The Cozy Fireplace:

1) It doesn't sit flush against the wall.

2) When a character sits in one of the chairs, they look like they're having some sort of fit. The rocking animation is way too fast.

I am excited to see what interactive furniture items we will have next. A swimming pool where we can actually swim? A bed for one where we can nap, perhaps regenerating a little health or mana while we dream? A tree swing that swings? The possibilities are endless!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I wonder if people can own more then one of these (flashbacks to Friendship Table dilemma in February).

I dunno about you, but I want an interactive Spellbook Lectern where we can cast a variety of spells!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Also when my one wizard sat in spot one and my husbands wizard ported over and sat in spot two, he said it looked like i was standing behind my chair and not in it. When I then got up and ran into another room he said it looked like i was standing in one spot 'running'

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Snee432 on Dec 15, 2019 wrote:
Thank you so much for another interactive housing item! The Cozy Fireplace looks fantastic in my Christmas/Holiday house.

Two weird things about The Cozy Fireplace:

1) It doesn't sit flush against the wall.

2) When a character sits in one of the chairs, they look like they're having some sort of fit. The rocking animation is way too fast.

I am excited to see what interactive furniture items we will have next. A swimming pool where we can actually swim? A bed for one where we can nap, perhaps regenerating a little health or mana while we dream? A tree swing that swings? The possibilities are endless!
I agree. I too am thankful for this new set of furniture!

I wish they could implement animation to existing furniture!! Especially the ones in the school themed packs!!