Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
I just want to say thank you for listening to feedback.

-I personally appreciate the update with the ability to craft the vanguard gear!

Also, the spellements are an interesting addition to the game and I like that you have multiple options for acquiring (both crown purchases and farming) This gives players a choice of spending money if they have that, but and not time due to work constraints. It also gives people that are able to spend time playing but do not have the money the option to still acquire the items. Thanks for making things accessible in multiple ways to players.

Administrator
treasurehunter112 on Dec 5, 2019 wrote:

-I personally appreciate the update with the ability to craft the vanguard gear!

Also, the spellements are an interesting addition to the game and I like that you have multiple options for acquiring (both crown purchases and farming) This gives players a choice of spending money if they have that, but and not time due to work constraints. It also gives people that are able to spend time playing but do not have the money the option to still acquire the items. Thanks for making things accessible in multiple ways to players.
Thank you for providing the feedback! We're very pleased that you are enjoying the game and are finding the Spellwrighting system interesting. There's more to be done with it!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
treasurehunter112 on Dec 5, 2019 wrote:

Wait, did you just say craft VANGUARD gear??? (Flashback to King Detritus staring at me for a week.)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
Looking Light! YES- you can craft the vanguard gear now- you just need reagants. I had so many reagents from farming so long without any luck on precursor gear, that I was able to craft 4 pieces of dragoon gear with this new update! :)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
treasurehunter112 on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
Looking Light! YES- you can craft the vanguard gear now- you just need reagants. I had so many reagents from farming so long without any luck on precursor gear, that I was able to craft 4 pieces of dragoon gear with this new update! :)
(More flashbacks to King Detritus staring at me for a week)

I gotta get reagents! I have the boots, I just NEED THE OTHER THINGS.