Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New names for create a wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2018
Hi kingsisle,
I was wondering if you were planning on adding new wizard names into the game in future updates? Or if we can contact directly to suggest names for wizards in the game?

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Administrator
trishawolf on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
Hi kingsisle,
I was wondering if you were planning on adding new wizard names into the game in future updates? Or if we can contact directly to suggest names for wizards in the game?

Hope to hear from you soon :)
This is actually a great question for KI Lives! Some of these simple ones we don't get that often, surprisingly.

We're not planning to add names at the moment, but that could change. We know there's a good list or two out there of possible names to add.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2018
Sparck on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
This is actually a great question for KI Lives! Some of these simple ones we don't get that often, surprisingly.

We're not planning to add names at the moment, but that could change. We know there's a good list or two out there of possible names to add.
Hi, thanks for replying,
If there is any chance of new name updates for the game in the future please consider adding the names Trish or Trisha into the game..

Thank you Kingsisle :)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
i have some name ideas for wizards too. male: Laika, Mike, Ilya, Luca, Vladimir, Striker, Geo, Joey, Michail, Gonta, Mordred, Kumo, Bruce

female: Luna, Lillie, Sunny, Rosey, Maria, Marie, Duna, Crystal, Diantha, Lisia, Sky, Arachna, Anetta

middle name: silver, grey, ominous, spider, ember, silk, sharp, power, cloud, winter, summer, autumn, spring, fear, speed, sonic, tragedy, aqua, solar, lunar, astral, ever, morning, dusk, dawn, night, midnight, canid, regal

last name: black, white, keeper, bow, arrow, bat, hound, chill, glory, fall, season, clash, searcher, howl, claw, fang, sphere, moon, sun, wind