Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Doodlefish?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thanksgiving's Catch of the Day is the Crab Doodlefish. The only info I can find is a screenshot on Twitter from the test realm at some point. There's nothing about school, rank, location, zip. Now, it's not 10 AM yet, so perhaps the Catch of the Day will change to a fish we can actually...well...catch.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
The Crab Doodlefish is located in the Briny Deep Retreat which can be found in the Undersea Enchantment Bundle Gift Card.

The fish is a Rank 1, Common, Regular Fire fish. It can be found inside the house. Even though the entire area is "under water" and you swim around, the actual body of water where the fish are located is in the house.

I was able to find the Briny Deep Retreat in the Castle Tours under New Castles!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
TarynMaga on Dec 3, 2019 wrote:
The Crab Doodlefish is located in the Briny Deep Retreat which can be found in the Undersea Enchantment Bundle Gift Card.

The fish is a Rank 1, Common, Regular Fire fish. It can be found inside the house. Even though the entire area is "under water" and you swim around, the actual body of water where the fish are located is in the house.

I was able to find the Briny Deep Retreat in the Castle Tours under New Castles!

Hope this helps and good luck!
You are a rock star! Thank you so so much for this info!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009