Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deckathlon strength runes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
So having participated in every deckathlon event (the majority to the varsity badge) it has come with much distress that (even with buying an occasional deckathlon pack) the strengthening rune is an overwhelmingly rare occurrence to accumulate even enough for the crafting of but ONE of the wands let alone coming close enough for the final wand. I have about half needed after 7 events for 1 wand. I predict it would take about 14 cycles through every decathlon school event to complete the final wand. If you had 1 event every 2 weeks, this would mean about 4 years to finally get the main wand. This is a bit crazy.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
WizzyDizzyDad on Nov 23, 2019 wrote:
So having participated in every deckathlon event (the majority to the varsity badge) it has come with much distress that (even with buying an occasional deckathlon pack) the strengthening rune is an overwhelmingly rare occurrence to accumulate even enough for the crafting of but ONE of the wands let alone coming close enough for the final wand. I have about half needed after 7 events for 1 wand. I predict it would take about 14 cycles through every decathlon school event to complete the final wand. If you had 1 event every 2 weeks, this would mean about 4 years to finally get the main wand. This is a bit crazy.
When KI releases the remaining floors of the towers, the rune will drop more often.