Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Idea How to PvP!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I'm new to pvp and have no idea how to go about it. I did 5 matches and won only one LOL. Any tips for a lvl 80 death?

- Fallon Star lvl 81

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Fallon Star 4 on Nov 20, 2019 wrote:
I'm new to pvp and have no idea how to go about it. I did 5 matches and won only one LOL. Any tips for a lvl 80 death?

- Fallon Star lvl 81
Honestly just keep going until you hit max. Death PvP is really not great at your level and while Exalted/Prodigious is alright it's much easier when you have your scion and Qismah's Curse.

Survivor
May 07, 2014

- Fallon Star lvl 81
just go first and spam beguile cause its broken

Survivor
Dec 22, 2019
I have no idea either! I'm a level 41 storm wizard and every time I go in ranked pvp, the same things always happen.

My opponet places 1 or 2 storm shields on the first few turns, and without any DoT spells it takes a while for me to destroy them. By the time I do, they usualy just use some treasure card or high pip card and they kill me in 1 or 2 hits, as I only have 1500 health.

Another problem I recently face is people who get criticals every single turn, some of them arn't even that much higher level than me. When a 0 pip spell does 300 damage, it gets annoying.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
look up some videos on youtube for your school and watch how they play their opener and what hits they dig for.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

- Fallon Star lvl 81
I think you've done well for a complete beginner. One win out of five? Not great but not terrible either. The key to all successes is - practice.