Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the kosh at the bazzar for

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I have been playing this game for awhile now,and for the past two days , when I hit the team up button,I have waited up to 5 hours for someone to help me. SO the question is What is the kosh at the bazzar for.

Ihave traveled from Instanboa in Mirage, to the kosh in Wizard City, seeing alot of players there and and traveled back to Mirage all the while having the team up button hit. I think 5 hours is just too many hours to wait for help. and it wasn't just 1 time going to Wizard city and then back to Mirage it was 5 times seeing the same people standing around it. Come on people some of us really do need help.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
olddragonlady59 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
I have been playing this game for awhile now,and for the past two days , when I hit the team up button,I have waited up to 5 hours for someone to help me. SO the question is What is the kosh at the bazzar for.

Ihave traveled from Instanboa in Mirage, to the kosh in Wizard City, seeing alot of players there and and traveled back to Mirage all the while having the team up button hit. I think 5 hours is just too many hours to wait for help. and it wasn't just 1 time going to Wizard city and then back to Mirage it was 5 times seeing the same people standing around it. Come on people some of us really do need help.
They can only help you if they're at the same level & in the same world. The groups of players hanging around the Kiosk may be too low leveled to help you.
Some are there looking for easy one fight dungeons to get the badge, maybe your dungeon is considered "too long" or hard.
This is one of many reasons why I prefer to solo.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Remember,

Persons who are willing to assist are doing so voluntarily.

No one is forced to assist you, it's a choice whether they wish to do so or not.

The Kiosk assists as it provides a central hub for players to view the current requests of others, but I find that many higher level players tend to want to assist players within the lower level worlds.

Perhaps in such instances, rewards, incentives etc. can be used in order to increase the traffic to higher levelled worlds.

Regardless, no one is forced or has to help you nor anyone waiting.