Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged Stat pets, reported to KI support but felt brushed off

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
About over a month ago i had bought quite a few Grizzleheim lore packs, and acquired the Fenric pet, when i noticed that it's stats are very low, about 30%-50% lower than most other pets across the board. I had made a Forum post about this on the pet board, not knowing that there was a support board.

When that didn't get any responses i tried contact KI's support for help, and i feel i got brushed off when i asked for a live response, like they didn't even take a look at the question and gave me a 4 word response. So my question is why are the Fenric pet's max stats so low and is it a bug?

Comparison

Fenric: 75 Strength, 100 Intellect, 90 Agility, 100 Will, 50 Power
Fenrir: 230 Strength, 195 Intellect, 230 Agility, 195 Will, 205 Power
Fenris: 175 Strength, 245 Intellect, 165 Agility, 200 Will, 175 Power

All three are Ultra-rare and crowns only, so why is that one so bad?

Administrator
DracoWhale on Nov 2, 2019 wrote:
About over a month ago i had bought quite a few Grizzleheim lore packs, and acquired the Fenric pet, when i noticed that it's stats are very low, about 30%-50% lower than most other pets across the board. I had made a Forum post about this on the pet board, not knowing that there was a support board.

When that didn't get any responses i tried contact KI's support for help, and i feel i got brushed off when i asked for a live response, like they didn't even take a look at the question and gave me a 4 word response. So my question is why are the Fenric pet's max stats so low and is it a bug?

Comparison

Fenric: 75 Strength, 100 Intellect, 90 Agility, 100 Will, 50 Power
Fenrir: 230 Strength, 195 Intellect, 230 Agility, 195 Will, 205 Power
Fenris: 175 Strength, 245 Intellect, 165 Agility, 200 Will, 175 Power

All three are Ultra-rare and crowns only, so why is that one so bad?
Apologies DracoWhale if it was a quick response. We do take every report into account, but if our team is filtering through them, especially if they are repeat from multiple players, it may be a quicker response to get to the next report.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Sparck on Nov 8, 2019 wrote:
Apologies DracoWhale if it was a quick response. We do take every report into account, but if our team is filtering through them, especially if they are repeat from multiple players, it may be a quicker response to get to the next report.
That didn't answer any question....