Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can i own two wooden cottages??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place... not too familiar with these forums yet....

but i've bought my first wooden cottage and would like a second, doesn't seem i can purchase a second one though.. i've even unequipped the first one i bought (in case that was the problem), but it's still not showing clickable to purchase a second one...

is this even possible? to own two wooden cottages?

Administrator
McKenzieMoonSong on Oct 31, 2019 wrote:
i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place... not too familiar with these forums yet....

but i've bought my first wooden cottage and would like a second, doesn't seem i can purchase a second one though.. i've even unequipped the first one i bought (in case that was the problem), but it's still not showing clickable to purchase a second one...

Greetings! This place is fine, there really isn't a housing section in the forums (though maybe there should be).

It's possible you already have three houses at his a limit without the ability to get more through elixirs etc.?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
McKenzieMoonSong on Oct 31, 2019 wrote:

Unless something has changed, you can't own 2 or more of the same house/castle on the same character.

You can own up to 3 different houses per character

Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
Sparck on Oct 31, 2019 wrote:
Greetings! This place is fine, there really isn't a housing section in the forums (though maybe there should be).

It's possible you already have three houses at his a limit without the ability to get more through elixirs etc.?
Greetings and thanks for the reply!

and yes, i agree... i've had to google a few questions about housing... lol i think a section for housing would be beneficial!

so, no... i'm brand new (2nd time player)... as mentioned, i've unequipped myself of my wooden cottage... gone back to the shopkeeper in the Shopping District (i'm there now) and (again) see if i can purchase another wooden cottage....

that link is grayed out with no option to buy... the Royal Playhouse is purchasable for me... but i don't like that one too much...

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
McKenzieMoonSong on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
Greetings and thanks for the reply!

and yes, i agree... i've had to google a few questions about housing... lol i think a section for housing would be beneficial!

so, no... i'm brand new (2nd time player)... as mentioned, i've unequipped myself of my wooden cottage... gone back to the shopkeeper in the Shopping District (i'm there now) and (again) see if i can purchase another wooden cottage....

that link is grayed out with no option to buy... the Royal Playhouse is purchasable for me... but i don't like that one too much...
As DragonLady1818 has replied, you can't get a duplicate of a house you already own. One type of house per customer.
Wait until you go to other worlds, you may see a house from vendors that you'll like as much as the cottage. ( And if you like crafting, there are recipes for houses available! )
Enjoy!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
Okays!! ty ty ty all so much for the help!

"if there is at least one person you've helped in life......
then your life has been worthwhile....