Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I paid for 4 matches, not 2.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
Hi I am not a happy customer at all. I paid for a tournament and I only got to fight 2 matches, half of what I should have gotten!!!! This is just unfair. How come I got 2 byes IN A ROW after losing the first match? That's not fair at all and byes don't even give full points and there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. That is just unfair, not fun, and a waste of my time & money. The people in tours don't even make it fun either. The only people that win are just rich people with multiple accounts and pets that give tons of resist. Sometimes I wonder why I even pvp anymore.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Snow7450 on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:
Hi I am not a happy customer at all. I paid for a tournament and I only got to fight 2 matches, half of what I should have gotten!!!! This is just unfair. How come I got 2 byes IN A ROW after losing the first match? That's not fair at all and byes don't even give full points and there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. That is just unfair, not fun, and a waste of my time & money. The people in tours don't even make it fun either. The only people that win are just rich people with multiple accounts and pets that give tons of resist. Sometimes I wonder why I even pvp anymore.
if you are going to do pvp why do you not prepare well instead of complaining about no winning
1) anyone can make good pets you just didn't spend time on pets and now you complain about other people having better pets
2)the bye systeme works in a way when you don't have someone again't you in your points range and when the number of players is odd for example 5 7 9 how can you make match for 5 players for example? 1v1 1v1 and then 1 ramains this happens to everyone and not only you
3) i don't see how people with multiple accounts have a higher chance of winning
4)no one like litterly no one is making you pvp if you see that pvp is not fun for you you can chose to either
give up and not do pvp at all OR
search some pvp videos / look for the best PVP gear set up to your own SCHOOL and level because pvp gear is different from
pve gear

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
deNoob on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
if you are going to do pvp why do you not prepare well instead of complaining about no winning
1) anyone can make good pets you just didn't spend time on pets and now you complain about other people having better pets
2)the bye systeme works in a way when you don't have someone again't you in your points range and when the number of players is odd for example 5 7 9 how can you make match for 5 players for example? 1v1 1v1 and then 1 ramains this happens to everyone and not only you
3) i don't see how people with multiple accounts have a higher chance of winning
4)no one like litterly no one is making you pvp if you see that pvp is not fun for you you can chose to either
search some pvp videos / look for the best PVP gear set up to your own SCHOOL and level because pvp gear is different from
pve gear
Hi I have good pets so that a lie and I got 2 byes in a row and you think that that fair? And I have the best gear from exalted dungeons and almost sire as he empyrea so I don’t need any advice from you. We all know the only people that win are people with 3 accounts withvmaxes and pets that give too much resist and pay to win bundle gears.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
pve gear
.I was prepared thank you very much. It not fault I don’t have money to buy every bundle with good gear. Explain to men how it fair that I only got to fight 2 matches because I got a bye on the the third and second match. Shouldn’t someone else get a bye at the third match instead. Do you think o don’t know how to pvp cuz I do. This about the stupid tournament system not letting me fight not about my gear which is good and my pet is too

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
pve gear
Also I don’t really understand you to be honest.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Why pay crowns for tournaments when you can just get a membership and then pay coins

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Snow7450 on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
.I was prepared thank you very much. It not fault I don’t have money to buy every bundle with good gear. Explain to men how it fair that I only got to fight 2 matches because I got a bye on the the third and second match. Shouldn’t someone else get a bye at the third match instead. Do you think o don’t know how to pvp cuz I do. This about the stupid tournament system not letting me fight not about my gear which is good and my pet is too
If you don't win enough matches in the tournament you get removed from the tournament. It happens to all of us.

Winning is about gear, pet, deck, strategy, tactics and LUCK! It is a card game, after all.

I have spent a lot of money on packs and bundles, and in the end I know that dropped and crafted gear is the best in the game.

As best I can tell, I have the best gear a max level Balance can have. BY tweaking my gear and pet I can have pretty much any stats I want. I STILL don't win as often as I would like. Partly that is because Balance is no longer a "top-tier" PvP school.

Mostly what it means is that I need to get better at PvP.

Win some, lose some. It's a game. For fun. I have fun even when I lose.