Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still don't have Storm Prism

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Hello, I'm a level 63 storm, and I still don't have the storm prism.

At level 7, storm wizards do the spell quest for storm prism, which is mandatory to do if you want later spell quest for storm blade, tempest, storm lord etc. The Issue is, I have Storm blade and all the level 18,28,38 spells etc. So it means I have completed the storm prism quest at level 7, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the later school spells. I have checked with Balestrom, no quest from him. The only quest I have right now is for a celestia story line quest. I check my spell book literally 25 times a day and it's never in there. I just buy and use TC prisms whenever I need them so it's not a life ending issue.

The thing I'm worried about is, i've never seen it in my spell book, even though I've been playing for a while. I've also never seen something like this before so I have no clue what to do about it. If anyone has had similar problems or has a solution please let me know.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is incredibly odd.

Keep in mind that spells are organized in your spellbook based on it's rank and pip usage.

The spell, storm prism should be on the first or second page of your spellbook.

Try looking again.

It should be there if you have progressed as far as you mentioned you had.

If after thoroughly checking and the spell isn't there after all, send an email with screenshots to support explaining the issue.

support@wizard101.com

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Thank you for your reply. I've been checking more and more for it and I swear it's never in there. I'm level 90 now so I have mass prism so it's not really an issue.

I will still send screenshots through KI support though just to see if/how the problem will get resolved or what the reasoning was behind it. Thanks for your insight!

PS: Storm prism is a 0 pip spell so I do check from the the front of my spellbook (tempest) until I hit thunder snake. It's just not in there lol

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
This happened to my friend too! You're not alone