Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune: what do people think of it?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
I just decided to come back to wiz and with all battlepasses they can be hit or miss, for people who have engaged with it, how is it? is it worth even buying the crowns for? its like 15,000 crowns which is A LOT, and it doesn't even seem like gives all the tiers for the one purchase, am i correct on that?

Administrator
hatter999. on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
I just decided to come back to wiz and with all battlepasses they can be hit or miss, for people who have engaged with it, how is it? is it worth even buying the crowns for? its like 15,000 crowns which is A LOT, and it doesn't even seem like gives all the tiers for the one purchase, am i correct on that?
Welcome back hatter999!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay,

So the Scroll of Fortune works in conjunction with the weekly events KI has. Those being, the Deckathalons, Beast Hunter and Spiral Showcase Events.

Completing selecting activities within these events earns you points. These points can be redeemed for prizes ranging from packs, to gold etc.

Now, purchasing the Scroll will unlock all its potential rewards you can receive.

I say potential here because you will still have to accumulate points to gain access to the rewards.

Fortunately, the points carry over per event and is recorded on your scroll, granting you several days to garner points and redeem prizes once you've surpassed a certain threshold.

Professor Falmea speaks about it more in her post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/scroll-of-fortune-8ad6a4246bff0f3f016c0bdec7764011

Whether it's worth it is up to you to decide. The crown cost is indeed heavy, but if you plan on being actively involved and participating in all the events, then it may be worth the investment.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Star Edward on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
Okay,

So the Scroll of Fortune works in conjunction with the weekly events KI has. Those being, the Deckathalons, Beast Hunter and Spiral Showcase Events.

Completing selecting activities within these events earns you points. These points can be redeemed for prizes ranging from packs, to gold etc.

Now, purchasing the Scroll will unlock all its potential rewards you can receive.

I say potential here because you will still have to accumulate points to gain access to the rewards.

Fortunately, the points carry over per event and is recorded on your scroll, granting you several days to garner points and redeem prizes once you've surpassed a certain threshold.

Professor Falmea speaks about it more in her post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/scroll-of-fortune-8ad6a4246bff0f3f016c0bdec7764011

Whether it's worth it is up to you to decide. The crown cost is indeed heavy, but if you plan on being actively involved and participating in all the events, then it may be worth the investment.

hay thanks for the detailed info and more on the link, i did find that if your a member the cost is cut to 7500 crowns so i'd say thats a better price for what your getting, though this tiered thing i was seeing, im hoping thats for the amount of points to get after buying the scroll, makes me worried that you have to buy each tier

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Sparck on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Welcome back hatter999!
Hay thanks Sparck, glad to be back, loving the retexture and remodel of wizard city, give my regards to the art team would yeah? they did great work.