Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10th anniversary quest bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
So, on my Balance wizard, I never completed the special anniversary quest last year. I went on him recently, and I heard that "Dramatic" music playing associated with the quest. It started to get on my nerves, so I went to go complete it, but much to my dismay I cannot enter the building associated with the quest. Is there any way this can be fixed? I understand you cannot remove quests, but could the area be "re-activated" so people in similar situations as I can still complete it and not get stuck with that tune?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
ReliableDiamondThu... on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
So, on my Balance wizard, I never completed the special anniversary quest last year. I went on him recently, and I heard that "Dramatic" music playing associated with the quest. It started to get on my nerves, so I went to go complete it, but much to my dismay I cannot enter the building associated with the quest. Is there any way this can be fixed? I understand you cannot remove quests, but could the area be "re-activated" so people in similar situations as I can still complete it and not get stuck with that tune?
You may have to contact Support to have that quest removed from your log. If it is still in your quest log, is it?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
You may have to contact Support to have that quest removed from your log. If it is still in your quest log, is it?
Yeah, it's still in my log. I figured that would be the only option for me to fix this.