Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Investing my time in rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
So ill get straight to the point
Is Rank pvp balance enough to invest my time in? Lately im getting a bit bored in pve and was hoping for some competition.
Im really not looking forward to some broken meta in pvp.
If their is one place describe what it is so I don't or others wondering the sane don't waste their time

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Oreo920a on Oct 6, 2019 wrote:
Is Rank pvp balance enough to invest my time in? Lately im getting a bit bored in pve and was hoping for some competition.
If their is one place describe what it is so I don't or others wondering the sane don't waste their time
"some broken meta" if you're gonna play ranked balance pvp you ARE the broken meta

Just get loremaster spell and you should be good to go

Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
That answers nothing.
If I can do it others can too.
Also looking through a bit it seems Rank pvp really is a waste of time.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Oreo920a on Oct 6, 2019 wrote:
I don't think PVP personally is worth it. It takes so long to get into a game, I'd personally focus on PvE or if you're tired of that, when the Beastmoon Hunt events come out, those are more worth your time than PVP. PVP is broken in its current form, I remember when people used to play it a lot. Sad, really.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Visionary Diviner
Level 130