Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween/Christmas Season Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Halloween is right around the corner and I would like some spooky new things in crown shop, available to purchase directly and not from packs. I'll throw in a couple Christmas pet suggestions too since I love them on Pirate 101 and would like it if we had them too.

Morganthe dress costume (like the one from Morganthe's chamber, balance Morganthe) , maybe release a Malistaire costume for the boys, for sale in crown shop or the guy in Shopping District at the fountain.

Gloomthorn Furniture Pack, its own furniture pack, not part of the normal seasonal pack, we need more furniture packs.

Witch's Hut, available for direct purchase from crown shop, PLEASE no gambling packs with horrible drop rates. Release on its own or as a special deal like the wyvern one where we were able to buy the life and death wyvern as a set. There was also a similar one with skyvern a couple weeks ago. (re-release that too at some point since sadly I was unable to buy it at that time) Of all the mounts I really really ever wanted, it was the witch's hut, please make my dream come true for me KI!

Devil Horn hairstyle (not like goat horns, more like the typical red type (but dyeable) small horns you see with a pointy tail. Goes well with the angel hairstyle so we get to choose what we want to be.

Ostrich in a Pear Tree

Santa Claws

Maybe make some sort of raptor or kitty tangled/wrapped in Christmas Tree lights. (one's funny but other is cute)

These pets are just to fun and too cute not to have. We have our Christmas Donkey, give us our crazy Christmas pets too.

Re-release Fa La La Llama mount, I love this mount so much and would love the chance to be able to buy it from crown shop.

Now for random suggestions;

Add the new Grizzle pack spells to a new boss to drop, maybe a new Grizzeheim boss since Lore already drops so many and it would fit the theme better.

Improve Loremaster drop rates for spells even if just slightly. She probably has the worst drop rate of all the bosses on the game.

Make Krampus an aoe spell.

Snipe mount

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
About the Baba Yaga hut - I bought the combo packs recently (pharaoh-witch packs) got 100 percent pharaoh every time, in more than one wizard.

Lot of Krok statues.

I will probably sell because the land on my pyramid house already resembles a Pharaoh's consignment shop.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I would totally love a Morganthe costume!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I've wondered about this before but thought about it again today to why we don't have bosses that drop snazzy knock offs of their own clothing. We have bosses like Captain Blood, Lo Pan, Captain Swing, Faye Jennings among others on Pirate101. I think it would be great if we had well dressed bosses here (key or secret bosses) that dropped their clothes as some of the major boss drops, even the new one wearing the zoot suit in Wiz City could be one, Morganthe of course is another. But we really need some better dressed bosses and costumes in the game because the current drops/pack clothing is less to be as desired for something we can stitch for looks. I would need suggestions to what current bosses we have that are in nice clothing we would want as drops but I can easily suggest that we need to add some new ones. We have a diverse community with different tastes so it would be nice to have different type of stylish clothing to reflect that. Just because it is Wizard101 doesn't mean that we all have to be going around dressed like Gandalf the Grey and at this moment, everything we currently have is looking pretty old.