Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disconnected due to no activity

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Yet another irritating bug. Today I was cleaning up my treasure cards due to the notice that I had maxed out the amount I could hold. When I was almost done - in the "T"s - all of a sudden I get the message that I have been disconnected due to no activity. Imagine my irritation - all those TC selected to delete now gone away and I have to start all over again. Yesterday I had the same thing happen on a different wizard while moving things between my assorted banks. I do wish when we have a sub screen open and working on "house cleaning" the program would recognize that we are still active selecting items and not log us out just as we are almost done with the task of deciding what to delete or move to another bank.
Thank you for looking into this. It has only been the last few days that this has been happening so it may be somehow linked or embedded into the double plant rewards sub-program.
Rowan Storydreamer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rowantimes6 on Sep 28, 2019 wrote:
Yet another irritating bug. Today I was cleaning up my treasure cards due to the notice that I had maxed out the amount I could hold. When I was almost done - in the "T"s - all of a sudden I get the message that I have been disconnected due to no activity. Imagine my irritation - all those TC selected to delete now gone away and I have to start all over again. Yesterday I had the same thing happen on a different wizard while moving things between my assorted banks. I do wish when we have a sub screen open and working on "house cleaning" the program would recognize that we are still active selecting items and not log us out just as we are almost done with the task of deciding what to delete or move to another bank.
Thank you for looking into this. It has only been the last few days that this has been happening so it may be somehow linked or embedded into the double plant rewards sub-program.
Rowan Storydreamer
100% agree. It is irritating to be logged off for no activity, when in fact you are actively managing inventory, searching the bazaar, etc. I wish the system could detect keyboard/mouse clicks for activity, instead of just movement.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
For myself on the game, I had tried to juggle my 17 wizards’ (over four accounts) inventory and this has been going on more frequently since the start of the Birthday event.

When risking the chance of being “Disconnected due to inactivity”, I currently take screen shots of inventoried items, transfer the items to Excel, then figure out where and who gets what.

Yes, this is a lot of work but at least I don’t get disconnected as much anymore.