Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2019
Edit: Never mind, resolved!

I have no main quest, and I can't find any way to finish Krokotopia to unlock Marleybone. A lot of my quests in Krokotopia seem to be broken, like when I use the quest finder, it guides me to the Balance School to talk to General Khaba. But when I get there, the person I'm supposed to talk to isn't there and it immediately guides me back out of the room.
All 3 of the areas in the Great Sphinx have sigils around the entrances, but there is no X popup and if I press it, nothing happens. If I have a friend go inside though, I can port to them and get inside that way. But it's no use because I don't have the quest to go in and beat the dungeon, so nothing happens if I do.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something. All of the quests in Krokotopia I've finished, but the ones that I do have, I'm not allowed inside the area I need to be in to do them.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Zenystyrkur on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
Edit: Never mind, resolved!

I have no main quest, and I can't find any way to finish Krokotopia to unlock Marleybone. A lot of my quests in Krokotopia seem to be broken, like when I use the quest finder, it guides me to the Balance School to talk to General Khaba. But when I get there, the person I'm supposed to talk to isn't there and it immediately guides me back out of the room.
All 3 of the areas in the Great Sphinx have sigils around the entrances, but there is no X popup and if I press it, nothing happens. If I have a friend go inside though, I can port to them and get inside that way. But it's no use because I don't have the quest to go in and beat the dungeon, so nothing happens if I do.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something. All of the quests in Krokotopia I've finished, but the ones that I do have, I'm not allowed inside the area I need to be in to do them.
Without knowing which Quests you finished, and what you still have showing in your Quest Log file, I'm not sure how to help you. Maybe this link will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

On that link which shows the Quests in order, you can click on any Quest for more details (like who gives the Quest, prequest and postquest info, etc.).

It might take some time to go through that list, but you can do a quick check by looking at your remaining Quests that you still have to do, and check to see the 'prequest' requirement. Maybe you missed something there.

Hope that helps.