Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make A No Jade tournament mode

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
There should be a tournament mode without any healing allowed or just a mode without jade gear because it's unfair.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 22, 2019 wrote:
There should be a tournament mode without any healing allowed or just a mode without jade gear because it's unfair.
laughs in quick match

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
JewelKI on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
laughs in quick match
Quick match is completely different. A team tournament without jade is what we need since jade has ruined pvp.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
Quick match is completely different. A team tournament without jade is what we need since jade has ruined pvp.
Honestly it seems that way sometimes, but its the only counter to high damage dealers in PVP. Some might try the all damage mode but quite a few would go back to having a jade in their team. People have recognize the importance of both jade life and jade death and honestly i find it quit fitting. If K I is gonna allow schools that are never meant to have storm damage stats then having jades around is a necessity. Jade may have been a small contribution to the detriment of pvp but that doesn't mean full offensive damage classes aren't proven to be an issue either.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Just an updated. In order to balance pvp and keep jades out of it K I is gonna have to prevent every other school other than storm to attain the max capacity of 130% damage while other school are kept between 100-110% damage out going boost. At the same time pierce should only have an equivalency of at least half of resist which is why i also feel that shrike became a major problem in offensive pvp.