Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening benefit elixir can't be claimed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I have repeatedly tried to claim my "Gardening benefit- 1hr" elixir from the birthday event and every time I receive a message "You can not use any more elixirs, please try again later". I have no other elixirs active and I have been able to use other elixirs. I have waited several hours, logged out of the wizard I want to claim it on, and logged out of the game and none of that has worked. I've also tried looking for information about this online and haven't found anything. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing about the elixir?

Administrator
that charming roug... on Sep 15, 2019 wrote:
I have repeatedly tried to claim my "Gardening benefit- 1hr" elixir from the birthday event and every time I receive a message "You can not use any more elixirs, please try again later". I have no other elixirs active and I have been able to use other elixirs. I have waited several hours, logged out of the wizard I want to claim it on, and logged out of the game and none of that has worked. I've also tried looking for information about this online and haven't found anything. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing about the elixir?
Hi! We are currently addressing an issue with the backpack being full, so this might be related. Just in case, please let our support team know about this instance: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Do you have other elixirs in your backpack under the elixir tab? If so, how many?

Also known as Vanessa Mythdust, KingsIsle's moose-loving QA Tester! I specialize in squashing bugs.
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Tarrak Hadfield on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
Do you have other elixirs in your backpack under the elixir tab? If so, how many?
I have five elixirs in the elixir tab: two major fishing, one Purrea #9, one XP boost, and one 1-day Second Chance chest.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
that charming roug... on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
I have five elixirs in the elixir tab: two major fishing, one Purrea #9, one XP boost, and one 1-day Second Chance chest.
I had to claim most of my elixirs in my backpack before I could claim any elixirs from the "present" icon on the left side of the screen. I believe I had to claim all elixirs except leaving just one in the backpack.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2019
Tarrak Hadfield on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
It's happening to me too, but it only happens with the gifted elixirs. I've been getting elixirs fine from the scroll of fortune. I have 9 elixirs right now.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Okay support got back to me and said that you can't redeem more elixirs if you already have three or more in the inventory tab. I appreciate the response but I would suggest that you do something to make the limit more obvious, I wasn't able to find anything to indicate it online and the message the game shows doesn't make it clear that it's a matter of inventory rather than active elixirs.