Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You should not be able to get 2 shadows in shrike

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
I just fought a balance and I went second and he 2 shadows in shrike and that's really unfair. The only reason I was able to win is because I was lucky and got shadows like every round. Shadow hits just do too much damage and there's barely any defense if your opponent is in shrike, so I think only one shadow in shrike should be allowed.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
I just fought a balance and I went second and he 2 shadows in shrike and that's really unfair. The only reason I was able to win is because I was lucky and got shadows like every round. Shadow hits just do too much damage and there's barely any defense if your opponent is in shrike, so I think only one shadow in shrike should be allowed.
xD Yah it sounds unfair but i bet if that was you who got those 2 shadows in shrike, you probably wouldn't be posting this right now. Trust me it happens to anyone of us and am sure this has happen a few times in your battles. Now you claim the only reason you was able to win because you got shadow every round? How many rounds was there 10? xD did you got like 10 shadows? dang you are op. I think 0 shadow should be via accessible during shrike even pip add on. I think shrike should be nerfed to 2 shadow pips except for storm. I think giving all schools access to shrike was a mistake. This was to be a storm way of piercing shields for lack of damage so now when every other school had access to shrike they became storm with better utility spells.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
angellifeheart on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
xD Yah it sounds unfair but i bet if that was you who got those 2 shadows in shrike, you probably wouldn't be posting this right now. Trust me it happens to anyone of us and am sure this has happen a few times in your battles. Now you claim the only reason you was able to win because you got shadow every round? How many rounds was there 10? xD did you got like 10 shadows? dang you are op. I think 0 shadow should be via accessible during shrike even pip add on. I think shrike should be nerfed to 2 shadow pips except for storm. I think giving all schools access to shrike was a mistake. This was to be a storm way of piercing shields for lack of damage so now when every other school had access to shrike they became storm with better utility spells.
Maybe I would've posted this still because when I made the beguile is unfair post, I'm the one who used beguile in a 4v4 and that got us the win easily. So you never know.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 17, 2019 wrote:
Maybe I would've posted this still because when I made the beguile is unfair post, I'm the one who used beguile in a 4v4 and that got us the win easily. So you never know.
The i Tip my hat to you for being honest, because the irony of that is last night i did that with my jade death in a 4v4 just to see what they have become and i must say it is nasty xD