Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Gaunlets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I dont understand why most house gauntlets are not accessible through castle tours.....i think we should be able to use them through there since that is why most people put them up in there is because of that reason.... who else agrees with me??

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
heathericewhisper8... on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
I dont understand why most house gauntlets are not accessible through castle tours.....i think we should be able to use them through there since that is why most people put them up in there is because of that reason.... who else agrees with me??
I totally agree with you! Other than to flex what bundles they own, players put their bundle dungeons on display in their houses in castle Housing Tours to allow other people to use them. I can understand why one shot dungeons are not accessible, it makes sense. Oddly enough, only Winterbane and Midnight Sun Pagoda are accessible, but the rest aren't. It's really weird. There used to a glitch me and a bunch of other wizards used to used to get ourselves into said other dungeons to cure this glitch. This said glitch has been patched, unfortunately. Many wizards rely on these bundle dungeons to get crown loot (since many don't want to buy/can't afford packs) and fast xp.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
heathericewhisper8... on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
The one shot gauntlets and the newer ones such as the sutlan and sea voyage are only accessible via being friends with the owner and only one of them is required that the owner enters the dungeon.