Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give me another option besides spending money

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
I need a better wand but when I look at my options, I... well I have none because I either need to buy a bundle or spend money on a pack for some of the best wands. So please, give us players that can't spend a lot of money another option because right now the crafted wands aren't as good to these wands that are bundle or pack wands. I just want to have a better wand for more critical and damage with pierce like the new wand in the pack but it's too bad I can't afford to buy crowns right now. I understand that money needs to be made and that there would be no reason to buy packs if you could just get it for free unless you are lazy and don't want to work too hard to get it. I just wish that I could have a good wand like all these other players. It doesn't have to be as good as the wands in the pack but can there at least be a wand with more critical, damage and pierce for free because right now the ice crafted wand is only giving 40 critical which is not good at all when I see these money wands.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Morez174 on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi,
I need a better wand but when I look at my options, I... well I have none because I either need to buy a bundle or spend money on a pack for some of the best wands. So please, give us players that can't spend a lot of money another option because right now the crafted wands aren't as good to these wands that are bundle or pack wands. I just want to have a better wand for more critical and damage with pierce like the new wand in the pack but it's too bad I can't afford to buy crowns right now. I understand that money needs to be made and that there would be no reason to buy packs if you could just get it for free unless you are lazy and don't want to work too hard to get it. I just wish that I could have a good wand like all these other players. It doesn't have to be as good as the wands in the pack but can there at least be a wand with more critical, damage and pierce for free because right now the ice crafted wand is only giving 40 critical which is not good at all when I see these money wands.
As best I can tell, my Jaki's Focused Bow (crafted) is the best Balance wand in the game.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi,
Hi i hate to break it to you but this has been the theme since the release of the terror hoard pack wands, and as far as i can tell the best gears are listed in packs and bundles. Sorry but no money no honey. Just take a look at the spell life really badly wanted and watch it locked behind a pay wall instead of some kind of ingame key boss or quest so sad and ironic isn't it?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Liam Swiftwalker on Sep 14, 2019 wrote:
As best I can tell, my Jaki's Focused Bow (crafted) is the best Balance wand in the game.
Not really, the new pack wands gives 17 damage universal, around 120 critical, 4 pierce, and 225 pip conversion.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
Not really, the new pack wands gives 17 damage universal, around 120 critical, 4 pierce, and 225 pip conversion.
And they just broke max pvp and gave every school the ability to attain storm damage now xD? Dang RIP max pvp. Fought a balance with 137 balance damage 60 resist 37 pierce and a ton of critical. He literally killed me with one lore and a gaze rofl.