Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy multiple of the same bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Is it possible to buy multiple of the same bundle or it only one per account? Like if you wanted each wizard of yours to have the bundle, could you just buy more than one of it?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DoctorThunderclap on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
Is it possible to buy multiple of the same bundle or it only one per account? Like if you wanted each wizard of yours to have the bundle, could you just buy more than one of it?
You should be able to buy the same bundle as long as you use each wizard that you want the bundle for. One wizard would not be able to buy all since they can not have more than one of the same house.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Alright, and say if I wanted replicas of gear or something for some reason? I'm not able to craft good gear yet and have no access to Zeus Gear so all I have is gear from Spooky Carnival but I'm lvl 42, but I really like the gear and don't know if I want to save it for long.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DoctorThunderclap on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
I bought two of the new Sinbad Gauntlet Gift Cards online at the Wizard101 website. The purchase put both of the Cards on the same account. If that is what you want, it does work. Unfortunately I wanted one Card on one account, and the second Card on a 'different' accoount. So just be careful.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2019
DoctorThunderclap on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
Alright, and say if I wanted replicas of gear or something for some reason? I'm not able to craft good gear yet and have no access to Zeus Gear so all I have is gear from Spooky Carnival but I'm lvl 42, but I really like the gear and don't know if I want to save it for long.
How do you not have access to Zeus gear? Talk to Cyrus for the quest to go to mount olympis!