Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Notes for Sep. 11, 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
This morning's maintenance included a couple of gameplay fixes:

- You should now receive the correct Team-Up points in the Spiral Showcase Event
- Resolved a Beastmoon specific gardening exploit

There's also a new recipe on Lloyd FallingWater in the Shopping District. More information on this recipe soon!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck, did you mean to surprise us? Because you certainly did with me! It's a gauntlet! Lloyd FallingWater is selling a recipe for a new, one shot GAUNTLET!

It's called "Sinbad and the Iron Sultan". Only one person I can think of THAT would refer to...

It's crafted using new Clay Reagents. I don't know how to get them. Does anyone else? I must know this!!!

'BEEEEP' Excitement achieved. 'BEEEEP'

Administrator
Lookit Light on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
Sparck, did you mean to surprise us? Because you certainly did with me! It's a gauntlet! Lloyd FallingWater is selling a recipe for a new, one shot GAUNTLET!

It's called "Sinbad and the Iron Sultan". Only one person I can think of THAT would refer to...

It's crafted using new Clay Reagents. I don't know how to get them. Does anyone else? I must know this!!!

'BEEEEP' Excitement achieved. 'BEEEEP'
Yes, a surprise :).

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Hey there! Could you tell me where i can find the recipe for the reagents? Only found the recipe for magnificent and marvelous clay, not the magical one.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
The only place I found the reagents is in the new Sinbad hoard pack and you buy that with crowns. Also keep in mind that the reagents can not at this time be put in the shared bank.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I just checked the price of buying the new gauntlet. It costs $39,99, which I think is just a little much. I hope the price gets toned down a little, because it seems a little outrageous, even for a new housing instance and 7,500 Crowns.