Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new Max Level Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Hi, I actually really care about this game because it holds a special place in my childhood and thus I don't like when it starts to slow down and get kind of stale. Now that we're 30 levels past Darkmoor and the new "max gear" is more offensive based than kind of a balanced set than Darkmoor was, I think it's time we get some kind of upgrade soon, just so max wizards have something to do.

I myself can't really think of much, but I'm sure there is some kind of optional story that could be created, maybe involving the Nimbari from Empyrea or an entirely new kind of area like Darkmoor was. I feel it would freshen the game up a bit and if the rewards were worth it, then I think it would spark some life into the game just a tiny bit and get people to farm a challenging dungeon again.

My suggestion for how the upgrades would be dealt would be to maybe make them a mix of the Darkmoor and Paradox gear, finding a balance in between. Also, I believe a new Athame and Amulet are due, since there aren't really any "relevant" higher level replacement versions.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
funny you mention this lol this is extremely likely to be the main thing for falls update since there is no new world also if you look on the atmoplex's twitter page theres some spoilers on the bosses for said possible dungeon called "the four horsemen of the apocalypse" as well as a trash monster

the gear i 100% agree its has become so offensive based i missed being balance but i feel like the new lvl 130 gear in the dungeon coming up will be a bit better than paradox/tenni'syns gear combo the athame+amulet+rings yes we really need an upgrade on them it'd be nice to have 20% damage atmames as well as something like 15% damage rings with 6% resist amulets that give a blade,sharpen and possibly damage aura

ps. the dungeon is going to possibly be in the hole near the bazaar