Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Today's forum issues

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards,

As you may have seen, we had a small breach of our forum system through a moderation account. This is being corrected now.

No other accounts were compromised, and none from the community.

Administrator
A quick update that forums are back to normal. A reminder that there were no player accounts compromised during this incident!

If you see any latent posts that are needing an update, please respond here with the post title and/or a link.

Thanks everyone for being vigilant!

Administrator
Thanks community for the additional forum updates here! I've removed the posts so the offending messages are not visible. We did receive and process your replies.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
I don’t understand what was going on. Is that why some of my posts wasnt posted?

Administrator
DragonLady1818 on Aug 28, 2019 wrote:
I replied to this topic https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/double-gardening-returning-soon-with-changes-8ad6a4276c6b2525016c8c738f5c7cd7?page=1 yesterday and it still has not shown up. Did the Forum issue cause replies to not be posted?
Hi DragonLady1818! That's possible, though it might be that we didn't get a chance to approve those yet. Your post looks to be a few days old now, so I'll double check to make sure everything is being approved.