Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Enemies Join Sigil Bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
This one is more of a concern for difficult worlds, and it happens a lot when fighting The Rat, so it can be a huge issue in the future. Basically when a minion spawns, or when another enemy joins the battle, instead of going to an “Open” spot in the sigil, and no longer join or spawn after the sigil is full, the npc monsters literally Join the same spot as the current monsters that are in the sigil, but doesn’t take action into the battle until the current enemy on that sigil spot is defeated, thus making it hard for wizards to complete the fight because when bosses such as The Rat spawns minions on every move, gives MUCH more pending monsters on the sigil. So you may see 2 or 3 monsters waiting on the same spot but isnt in battle like the first one, then after the first one is defeated the 2nd one appears in battle, to make it clear and understanding.

Thanks in advance!
Brand Brand 130

Administrator
Hi The Storm King! Are you saying that they keep queuing because they stack one after another?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Yes the minions stack, but you can't see that there are multiple minions in the same spot because they overlap the active minion. The same thing with multiple minions waiting in the cue for the first to die happened to me. I was doing the kiosk for spiral showcase points. Happened in Polaris for one of my wizards, and again in Empyrea with a different wizard. Can't remember which fights they were. It really confused me because I thought we had finished them all off and fight was over, then two more showed up in the fight circle. Luckily we all survived the additional extended fight.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I've been seeing something similar to this happening in the lower worlds as well, Sparck, not just from boss battles. If another player joins the fight around the time one mob dies, new mobs join on the previously occupied sigil spaces before the death animation even concludes.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Sparck on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Hi The Storm King! Are you saying that they keep queuing because they stack one after another?
Absolutely sir

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
The Storm King on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
This one is more of a concern for difficult worlds, and it happens a lot when fighting The Rat, so it can be a huge issue in the future. Basically when a minion spawns, or when another enemy joins the battle, instead of going to an “Open” spot in the sigil, and no longer join or spawn after the sigil is full, the npc monsters literally Join the same spot as the current monsters that are in the sigil, but doesn’t take action into the battle until the current enemy on that sigil spot is defeated, thus making it hard for wizards to complete the fight because when bosses such as The Rat spawns minions on every move, gives MUCH more pending monsters on the sigil. So you may see 2 or 3 monsters waiting on the same spot but isnt in battle like the first one, then after the first one is defeated the 2nd one appears in battle, to make it clear and understanding.

Thanks in advance!
Brand Brand 130
Hi!

This usually happens when the enemy is qued to be defeated.

It is almost like the game can detect when your about to kill an enemy, so it places the new minion in their spot in the duel circle. Once the old minion is dead, the new minion is already in their spot!