Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Variety in Dance Emotes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hullo Starlight
As more dances have been added to the game, I would very much like to see a wider variety in the types of dances that are added - some such as ballet, waltzes, and tangos would be splendidly elegant! Most dances seem to be dance-club like, and as for myself, that is not quite my speed.

I would also like to add, that the "Clap" emote should be added to the list of possible Victory dances to choose from after a battle. At the moment, it currently stands as my favourite dance.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I think we need more emotes in general as well. I'm hoping for like a floating emote, a spell casting emote, a smile and wink, polymorph emotes, as well as some new dances. Also, I would like to see our wizards blink, walk, and eat.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
It would depend, especially in a low graphic video game such as this, that was made for the older computers. I doubt its possible, as its not like that in other games like minecraft and roblox too

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Hey sparck, what happen to the glitched dances not being released still? Emotes like the chicken dance (founded by defeating the golem guy in golem tower) the shes turning right around typing emote, as well as the emote that shows up when you defeat the pig in spiral cup gauntlet