Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Races

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Hello again. In Wiz there are pet races, but they don't get used very often anymore from what I've seen. If it isn't too much to ask, could we get mount races? I would love to race others around Wizard City or any other world! I picture it like street racing, there is a lot of adrenaline! Thanks for reading.

Community Leader
I love that idea! The Pet Pavilion was one of the biggest updates to Wiz, and I loved doing the Pet Derby. However, I feel the Pet Derby is being forgotten. I hope KI promotes it more and adds new rewards and features to the derby.

I love the idea of Mount Racing. Maybe we could have a new feature where we can buy new race mounts that have racing stats on them to compete in races and win rewards. There could be a new kiosk to meet at to start it, maybe a new shop in the commons?

I also got to thinking about that Avalon Bundle with the jousting mount, and I think it would be cool to have a jousting mini game as well.

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I am picturing neon lights, downhill racing, drifting, at night, with teams. What do you think?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I agree, mount races sound fun!

It could be a lot like the Pet Derby Races with Powerups and obstacles as well. You should be able to do these for Arena Tickets and other cool prizes. Hopefully, this gets added in!

Andrew Hawk Level 130

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
kraken0510 on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
I agree, mount races sound fun!

It could be a lot like the Pet Derby Races with Powerups and obstacles as well. You should be able to do these for Arena Tickets and other cool prizes. Hopefully, this gets added in!

Andrew Hawk Level 130
I can see this happening but also becoming and issue especially when the best mounts have to be bought with crowns aka 50% mounts.