Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of fortune Blank Rewards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
I just wanted to point out that all of the rewards that displays the “Transformation icon” are completely empty. Especially the ones that rewards lunarium. My reason for saying is because when you click on them, literally nothing happens and you dont receive anything. Im not sure about the locked ones that requires the scroll of fortune yet.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Those rewards aren't empty - they contain Lunari (which don't have a redeem sound effect yet). I've entered it in as a bug in our system and it hopefully will be fixed in the future.

Like gold, Lunari rewards don't appear on the side of your screen as an icon. However, if you keep your chat box open while redeeming the Lunari rewards, you'll see that the currency is correctly being added to your account.

Hopefully this will be better communicated once the sound effects are in.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Vanessa Mythdust on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
Those rewards aren't empty - they contain Lunari (which don't have a redeem sound effect yet). I've entered it in as a bug in our system and it hopefully will be fixed in the future.

Like gold, Lunari rewards don't appear on the side of your screen as an icon. However, if you keep your chat box open while redeeming the Lunari rewards, you'll see that the currency is correctly being added to your account.

I still have the same amount of lunari as before i clicked on the reward so thats why i believe they give nothing. I have 108 lunari currently

Defender
Oct 12, 2017

And thank you

Explorer
May 28, 2012

How do the accounts that haven't played the BeastMoon Hunt event know where their rewards of Lunari are and the amount they have been rewarded?

Currently, on all my accounts (member/non-member) I have no way of knowing what rewards I have received from the Scroll of Fortune as the Lunari are not being listed in the chat box.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Cheryl Duskcrafter on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
How do the accounts that haven't played the BeastMoon Hunt event know where their rewards of Lunari are and the amount they have been rewarded?

Currently, on all my accounts (member/non-member) I have no way of knowing what rewards I have received from the Scroll of Fortune as the Lunari are not being listed in the chat box.
Hmmm …. that's odd. I just took a quick look on our internal servers and I see the Lunari amount appearing in the chat box. Something to note is that not all of the Gobbler icons on the Scroll of Fortune give Lunari. Some give Beastmoon reagents instead.

If you're sure the reward(s) you clicked on are supposed to give Lunari, can you go to the arena and interact with the Beastmoon Upgrade podium? If you click on a beast form (it doesn't matter which) and try to upgrade the level or tier, your current Lunari total will display. You can exit out of the podium before actually confirming the upgrade. Is your total Lunari number higher than before?

If it's not, I'd contact support and see if they would be able to help you out. support@wizard101.com

Same goes for you, The Storm King. Thanks!!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
It now shows up when you click on the reward, it’ll give a coin sound

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Thanks Vanessa, I have now found it. This was an area that I usually don't traverse to, so I wasn't aware of the location since I haven't played the Beastmoon Hunt.

Also, the lunari are now showing up in the chat box.

Thanks ever so much for your help.