Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

General game improvement options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Disclaimer: All ideas presented hereafter are simply my opinion and may not be to everyone's liking, these are just ideas that if I saw implemented into the game I think would be good changes. I have been playing since i was 7 and am 17 now and still enjoy the content for the nostalgia and general game play.

Idea 1: Add value to otherwise ignored parts of the game.

This is my biggest idea for how to improve the game without just sending out heaps of new content for players to devour 10x faster than it can be produced. Lots of content is largely ignored by the majority of players simply because they don't enjoy it or don't think the loot is worth it. The 2 best examples of this are fishing and pet derby so an easy way to add long term content to the game is to make these two things more appealing to players. Fishing is mainly the fishing tournaments, the loot for winning/placing/entering them is just not worth it. I think there needs to be unique COSMETIC or energy gear. It shouldn't be high stat gear, it should just be really cool/unique gear that is just a thing that shows you did really well in the tournament. Basically the same idea as the deckathalon pets and hands of fate gear. For pet derby basically the same idea, there needs to be some cool exclusive loot for being a pet derby warlord to make players actually want to work for it. Again this should not be high stat loot, this should just be very unique/cool loot that players want for cosmetics and the exclusivity. This idea in not limited to just these 2 game aspects but these are the best examples I could think of.

Idea 2: A well established event timeline and better content teasers.

I would really like to see a calendar of what events are coming soon and some things to look forward to. Like what member exclusives are coming up soon. Also new content should be teased 2,3,4 months before release just give us an idea of whats to come in the future besides test realm and live streams, maybe keep a teaser tab in ravenwood news.

Again these are ideas that I think would improve the game, if you agree comment with what you like and if you don't just say why you don't like it or how it could be changed to be better.

Nathan Stormthief 125 90