Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest helper arrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Hello

While playing on my newest wizard in Unicorn Way I never ended up at the NPC I was going to talk to. Then I noticed that the reason being the quest arrow actually didn't move at all, it just keeps constantly pointing straight forward.

I went into the Commons and the issue is still there.

Administrator
chrissi marissi on Aug 10, 2019 wrote:
Hello

While playing on my newest wizard in Unicorn Way I never ended up at the NPC I was going to talk to. Then I noticed that the reason being the quest arrow actually didn't move at all, it just keeps constantly pointing straight forward.

I went into the Commons and the issue is still there.
Hi Chrissi! We have several little quirks with that quest arrow to resolve, sorry about the misdirections here :(.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
seems to be a long time rare sporadic problem, but most of the time quitting the character and starting again resolves the issue

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Sparck on Aug 12, 2019 wrote:
Hi Chrissi! We have several little quirks with that quest arrow to resolve, sorry about the misdirections here :(.
Hello Sparck! Just to let you know, for me the issue quickly resolved itself on its own!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
tony67753 on Aug 12, 2019 wrote:
seems to be a long time rare sporadic problem, but most of the time quitting the character and starting again resolves the issue
Hehe, why did I not think of this?