Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the Beastmoon Hunt coming back ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I was sad to see the Beastmoon hunt did not reset and start over today. I hope we get it back. It is very popular. If not, I probably wont be on much.

Administrator
KMK524 on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
I was sad to see the Beastmoon hunt did not reset and start over today. I hope we get it back. It is very popular. If not, I probably wont be on much.
It'll be back! We plan to run these events regularly.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
No offense Sparck, but the Op asked "when" the Beastmoon event would be back, not if.

I point this out because I too loved the event (ended up 97/100 wins toward Beastmoon Centurion badge), and was sorry to see it end (though I agree it would not work as a permanent event, due to eventual player burn-out making the queue times so long people would stop even trying to join).

So "when" is Beastmoon coming back? I heard from another player the even would be monthly, which sounded perfect. One week a month is long enough to keep fans of the event eagerly showing up, yet short enough to where excessive player burn-out won't occur and cause longer and longer queue times.

Is KI still, perhaps, as yet undecided as to how often to do the event, and so thus you aren't at liberty to tell us? :P

Administrator
Apologies, I misunderstood. Currently we're hoping to bring it back roughly once a month.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
no bring it back as a permanent play, i loved that game more so then doing quest, loved that we didnt get to pick our own team players, was funner ,, but i do think that when they do bring it back we shouldnt have to use crowns to tear up i do love they got a cap on the level up tho, and i love that we can can choose our own avitar,