Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sandstorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
There are a number of spells where I've noticed the sound lags far behind the visuals. Specifically: Sandstorm. The sounds affixed to this spell continue several seconds after the animations for the spell have gone through. Was there any plans on fixing this? Sandstorm has been like that for almost the entirety of the time I've been on Wizard101, and I joined in 2009

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
I think this is intentional. I really like the feature personally.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
TiffanyHex123 on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
I think this is intentional. I really like the feature personally.
May I ask why? I see no reason that the delayed sound affects (specifically for sandstorm) are ideal.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
DarkvaultDynasty on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
There are a number of spells where I've noticed the sound lags far behind the visuals. Specifically: Sandstorm. The sounds affixed to this spell continue several seconds after the animations for the spell have gone through. Was there any plans on fixing this? Sandstorm has been like that for almost the entirety of the time I've been on Wizard101, and I joined in 2009
Not to change the topic, but I noticed a visual change with the Sprite spell.

When the sprite is healing you, she used to have a green glow go around you. Now that green glow is gone, and it has been since an update in 2018.