Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I made a new character!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
did you read the title? well as it says i made a new character. and i found out i deleted my old character for no reason because, turns out i don't NEED to do the crafting quests xd. so i'm looking for questing tips. and do you know any good places to get low level gear?!

Administrator
EmilyMythSong on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
did you read the title? well as it says i made a new character. and i found out i deleted my old character for no reason because, turns out i don't NEED to do the crafting quests xd. so i'm looking for questing tips. and do you know any good places to get low level gear?!
Bumping this up for you to see if someone can help :).

Community Leader
At lower levels, (1-30) there is good gear at the Bazaar to buy, Krokapatra also has decent gear for level 20 as well. Both Krok and Marlybone have good gear to craft if you are interested in doing that, at level 30 you can farm Mount Olympus to get the best level 30+ gear, which should last you to level 50/60 unless you want to swamp something preferred, at level 60 Waterworks becomes available, then some schools can benefit from the gear dropped at Atlantea at level 70. Hope this helps!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay.

Congrats on your new character!

What school is it?

Also, for low level gear, excellent pieces are available from the crown shop if you've the crowns. You can opted to get the starter bundles or gear from the Professor Packs or Wysteria Lore Packs.

Lord Nightshade also drops a few decent crowns only items (although extremely rare) as of late.

And finally, you can just purchase and use gear available from the Bazaar for now.

Point is, you've options.

Good Luck!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Depends on your level, lord nightshade usually drops the good lvl 5 gear thats also in the crown shop, you may also buy wysteria lore packs because those give the best gear for low levels, as for the robe its in the road warriors hoard pack,

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Sparck on Aug 30, 2019 wrote:
Bumping this up for you to see if someone can help :).
Hi Sparck and thank you so much!!! that was so nice :)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Decent prices on second-hand gear at the Bazaar.

Also if you can get crowns, buy packs; the gear in those tend to be more powerful than won in battles. Of course, there is no guarantee what will be won in any pack. Might not win any gear at all, might win a lot of it.

Other than that, maybe join team ups in the kiosk and try to hang back a bit, so you're last in the circle? Hopefully the team effort or more experienced players will bring you wins, points, and gear?

And just keep playing, because you will win gear from battle, too.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Hi Emily,
The best place level 30 - 59 gear is Mount Olympus aka Zeus gear. I suggest you do Grizzleheim/Wintertusk as they give you good Expeince points as well as two spells and has crafted gear.
When you are level 60, do waterworks and Zigazag. Waterworks will have more maxed people and easier to farm while Zigazag might have the better get for your character.
Now you can use this gear until level 100, where you need to farm Darkmoor and Exalted duels depending on school. If you are a hitting school, I would say go mostly if Darkmoor unless you can not farm very well. The duels are Krok and Rattle duels. 2 duels that are simple.
Once you are level 125, you can chose to change your hat and boots. Granted if you do not want a upgrade that rectently, you can get 130 gear all in the husk, again I would not chose your rode as the 130 rode is not that good. But do change your boots and the at least. The hat can be change but only if you want more damage.i
Happy Questing