Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet casting heal spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2019
i just re downloaded the game after a few years so this may be an old question but i'ma ask anyway. for pets casting heal spells (sprite, unicorn, fairy) can they be gotten without breeding, or do they have to be bred. If they can be gotten without, what pets are known to have those traits? if they must be bred, what are the best combo's? thank you all for your time.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
college kid on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
i just re downloaded the game after a few years so this may be an old question but i'ma ask anyway. for pets casting heal spells (sprite, unicorn, fairy) can they be gotten without breeding, or do they have to be bred. If they can be gotten without, what pets are known to have those traits? if they must be bred, what are the best combo's? thank you all for your time.
Hi and welcome back

There are a few different maycast heal talents:

Spritely
Fairy Friend
Unicorn
Batusi
Sprite Queen
Energizing Battery

Click on each to see the first generation pets that have it in their pool

Not heals as such...but you might also like these maycasts

Dot Doctor
Snow Heal For You
Pet Rescue

Sooo, you can get heals from first generation pets but I still recommend hatching for a pet with heals. You can get a range of nice talents and also improve stats. Stats do not affect maycasts, but do affect many desired talents. First generation pets are not very good as pets to actually help on your journey, hatching will give you much, much better

What school and level are you? I'm happy to help you make a nice pet if you'd like

Survivor
Jul 22, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 3, 2019 wrote:
Hi and welcome back

There are a few different maycast heal talents:

Spritely
Fairy Friend
Unicorn
Batusi
Sprite Queen
Energizing Battery

Click on each to see the first generation pets that have it in their pool

Not heals as such...but you might also like these maycasts

Dot Doctor
Snow Heal For You
Pet Rescue

Sooo, you can get heals from first generation pets but I still recommend hatching for a pet with heals. You can get a range of nice talents and also improve stats. Stats do not affect maycasts, but do affect many desired talents. First generation pets are not very good as pets to actually help on your journey, hatching will give you much, much better

What school and level are you? I'm happy to help you make a nice pet if you'd like
Thank you for the information. I am a death student, and level 43 at the moment. I would appreciate the help if you are ok with it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
college kid on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for the information. I am a death student, and level 43 at the moment. I would appreciate the help if you are ok with it.
Cool

I have a trip damage, proof, fairy Wildwood Yeti that would be a great pet for you. She has max stats
(255 strength; 250 intellect; 260 agility; 260 will; 250 power).

Her full pool is as follows (bold are manifested talents):

Pain-Bringer
Pain-Giver
Spell-Proof
Spell-Defying
Spritely
Fairy Friend
Death-Boon
Death-Dealer
Death-Giver
Energizing Battery (maycast healing current)

She gives a death blade card at baby and at epic she gives a bonetree lord card too.

If you'd like to make a copy of her just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game.

If you're menu chat please let me know and I'll explain the process to copy a pet here, if you have chat features I'll explain in game as we go along

Survivor
Jul 22, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
Cool

I have a trip damage, proof, fairy Wildwood Yeti that would be a great pet for you. She has max stats
(255 strength; 250 intellect; 260 agility; 260 will; 250 power).

Her full pool is as follows (bold are manifested talents):

Pain-Bringer
Pain-Giver
Spell-Proof
Spell-Defying
Spritely
Fairy Friend
Death-Boon
Death-Dealer
Death-Giver
Energizing Battery (maycast healing current)

She gives a death blade card at baby and at epic she gives a bonetree lord card too.

If you'd like to make a copy of her just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) and we can arrange to meet in game.

If you're menu chat please let me know and I'll explain the process to copy a pet here, if you have chat features I'll explain in game as we go along
That would be awesome!! Thank you so much! I didn't even know you could copy pets. My wizards name is Malorn Shadowbane, and is Sunday, the 22 of august, 12:00 pm EDT (UTC-4) good for you? In the pet pavilion, Wu realm? i can text chat in game. Never done a meet up before, so if i am missing anything, sorry.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
college kid on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
That would be awesome!! Thank you so much! I didn't even know you could copy pets. My wizards name is Malorn Shadowbane, and is Sunday, the 22 of august, 12:00 pm EDT (UTC-4) good for you? In the pet pavilion, Wu realm? i can text chat in game. Never done a meet up before, so if i am missing anything, sorry.
Sorry for delayed response, been in and out of hospital last few weeks so haven't been online properly. I'm not sure when this will get posted but I'll go to hatchery (Fiona Frogfinder/Kelly Shadowthorn) every night I'm here at 12pm Eastern Time (5pm mine). I'll keep going this weekend and next week so pop down to the hatchery, dworgyn realm when you log in to see when I'm there and you're welcome to as many hatches as you need. Sorry I can't be more specific...stupid health issues are doing my head in lol.

See you soon

Survivor
Jul 22, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Sorry for delayed response, been in and out of hospital last few weeks so haven't been online properly. I'm not sure when this will get posted but I'll go to hatchery (Fiona Frogfinder/Kelly Shadowthorn) every night I'm here at 12pm Eastern Time (5pm mine). I'll keep going this weekend and next week so pop down to the hatchery, dworgyn realm when you log in to see when I'm there and you're welcome to as many hatches as you need. Sorry I can't be more specific...stupid health issues are doing my head in lol.

See you soon
Its fine, i hope you are doing better. Hospital time sucks. I must also apologize for the late response, i'm at University right now and have little free time to do anything. i mostly get on on the weekends and sometimes Thursday. I'll pop in whenever i can, if you are still ok with the 12-5 meetup in the hatchery. Hope you feel better soon!