Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More hunting grounds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
In an incident where I quit the game while in the Hunting grounds, then logged back in, I noticed that the name of the zone is actually "Mirage Battleground." This begs the question, will we be getting more Hunting Grounds at some point in the future themed around other worlds? I'm thinking it should be based on iterations of the event. I can picture the twitter feed making announcements like "The Celestia Beastmoon Hunt is on!" or something.

Administrator
average moe on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
In an incident where I quit the game while in the Hunting grounds, then logged back in, I noticed that the name of the zone is actually "Mirage Battleground." This begs the question, will we be getting more Hunting Grounds at some point in the future themed around other worlds? I'm thinking it should be based on iterations of the event. I can picture the twitter feed making announcements like "The Celestia Beastmoon Hunt is on!" or something.
There's a lot of interest here that we've been seeing from the community. While we need to ensure the first battlegrounds is balanced, other areas is certainly a possibility!