Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a good level for Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2019
I am a level 46 master I just finished The crucible and I see people way high leveled then me (people in level 48-52) And I wonder if I am under leveled?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Your level is average.

Those persons you see have probably done side quests and worlds including Wysteria and Grizzleheim.

I encourage you to do the same as well when you get some time or are a little bored of Dragonspyre.

Definitely, do GH after completing the world though before heading into Celestia.

So, again, no, you aren't underleveled.

But always be prepared!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
AnthonyMythShard on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
I am a level 46 master I just finished The crucible and I see people way high leveled then me (people in level 48-52) And I wonder if I am under leveled?
As long as you're enjoying it and managing the battles then you're fine! That's a nice level to be doing it

When Dragonspyre was the final world the max level was 50...so that gives you a good idea of levels. As there are lots more worlds now it's easy to be a little above or below that by the end of the world.

Just a heads-up though...there is quite a jump between Dragonspyre and Celestia. Some of my wizards struggled with the jump and went back to do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk first...now I just do them at that point without checking if I can survive lol

You might like the quest trees if you haven't seen them yet. They're great for checking out what side quests along the way are valuable ones (eg spell quests or training points etc).
You can find them easily with an online search: W101 [world name] quest tree

HERE is the Dragonspyre quest tree so you can see what I'm yakking on about lol

I hope this helps, happy questing!