Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

moon flower wont progress to mature at all

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
i understand they dont like dandelions so i spaced them away from eachother, but it's been like 2 whole real-time days and it hasnt even grown a tiny bit up the bar, at all

i don't know what to do because i dont want to uproot my dandelions
and they are pretty far apart from eachother so i dont understand what am i doing wrong :(
the other one next to him is growing perfectly fine but the one i'm talking about isn't

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
CoriIceGem on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
i understand they dont like dandelions so i spaced them away from eachother, but it's been like 2 whole real-time days and it hasnt even grown a tiny bit up the bar, at all

i don't know what to do because i dont want to uproot my dandelions
and they are pretty far apart from eachother so i dont understand what am i doing wrong :(
the other one next to him is growing perfectly fine but the one i'm talking about isn't
It sounds like one of them is either being affected by a dislike (slowing him down) or is unaffected by a like (not being sped up).

Hover over each of them and compare their likes/dislikes. If you can, move liked items closer to include the second one or disliked items away. If another plant is acting as a dislike you could dig it up or just accept that will take a wee bit longer because they were a bit too close together.

Are they both the same kind of moon flower? Just checking because of the beastmoon hunt seeds. If they're not the same kinds they may have different growth times.

It may also be that the bar is not showing the progress correctly and they'll both ping to the next growth stage at the same time...but check likes/dislikes by hovering over them.

I hope this helps