Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get the most out of Garden Benefit Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2019
Hi,

I have around 25 couch potatoes and 15 EMPS, and some other seeds, and I also have a 3 hour gardening benefit elixir and a 1 hour one. I am wondering how I can make the best use of these elixirs and get the most out of it. What are the steps, how often do i check the plants, will the plants be affected if im on my character and not checking my plants, and any tips? Im looking for a detailed guide maybe and I am open to meeting in game if someone can please show me! Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
marsin2022 on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
Hi,

I have around 25 couch potatoes and 15 EMPS, and some other seeds, and I also have a 3 hour gardening benefit elixir and a 1 hour one. I am wondering how I can make the best use of these elixirs and get the most out of it. What are the steps, how often do i check the plants, will the plants be affected if im on my character and not checking my plants, and any tips? Im looking for a detailed guide maybe and I am open to meeting in game if someone can please show me! Thanks!
I responded on the other thread but I'll say it here as well, just post your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone) and I'll let you know when I can meet

Survivor
May 19, 2019
Hey that would be great, my wizard name is Hunter Ashflame, how will we find a way to add each other? I can give you a tfc if thats okay?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
marsin2022 on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
Hey that would be great, my wizard name is Hunter Ashflame, how will we find a way to add each other? I can give you a tfc if thats okay?
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days.

The easiest way is if you let me know your usual availability and time zone so we can arrange to meet.

I can meet on Fiona Frogfinder in Dworgyn Commons and will be there a few times that fit with when you're usually free (obviously letting you know when I'll be there) and if after those we have still failed to catch each other we just try a few more...it's pretty laid back lol...there's just no point me going at a time you're never available or always at school/work/sleep etc