Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"What's coming up" Section

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
I know a lot of people have questions on when the new bonuses for members is actually going to come out. I just want a schedule so we know what bonuses are coming out when. Sometimes I dont wanna play the game for a month straight, but I dont wanna risk all of that because if I do I might miss double gardening rewards and that's super important for me.

So please can we have like a "calender for rewards" so we know what month or week every certain event is coming out? I dont like guessing when something is going to happen.

- Mason Lionblood level 73

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PureLionBlood on Jul 23, 2019 wrote:
I know a lot of people have questions on when the new bonuses for members is actually going to come out. I just want a schedule so we know what bonuses are coming out when. Sometimes I dont wanna play the game for a month straight, but I dont wanna risk all of that because if I do I might miss double gardening rewards and that's super important for me.

So please can we have like a "calender for rewards" so we know what month or week every certain event is coming out? I dont like guessing when something is going to happen.

- Mason Lionblood level 73
I agree but for the opposite reason!

I'd like to have a rough schedule of events so I can jump in with questing or plan a fishing day, one-shot day, house dungeon party etc without risk of it clashing with time limited in-game events.

I understand schedules can be subject to change but a rough guide would be helpful. Also, when member benefits start, if we're already in game we don't get notification and obviously we're not going to see it on the log-in because we're already running about doing wizardy things. There have been numerous times I've been playing and the first I know of a member benefit is when someone tells me, all because I was already in the Spiral when it began. An in-game notification would be awesome please!

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016