Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest non-existent?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Good Day,

Before i start yes i tried the quest tracker. I have recently just started up my old account and started playing, i finished some quests in Krokotopia (Taking It to the Tuts was the latest). Apparently i should still have lots of quest left in kroktopia (Main Quests) yet i dont have anything other than some quest in Grizzleheim. The 4 worlds i have are Wizard City, Krok, Grizzleheim & Wysteria.

Any Ideas?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
Try talking to General Khaba in the Hall of Champions in the Krokosphinx, which can be found on the east side of Krokotopia after taking the boat. If he does not have a quest for you, I would recommend contacting support.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

To your query,

After completing the quest you made mention of, the next quest in line is actually Back Among the Fold which is given by General Khaba in the Hall of Champions.
The quest will have you just speaking to Shalek in Entrance Hall then you go from there.

I suggest also searching the area in case you may have missed something required to progress the main storyline which shouldn't be the case really.

Support is also always there to assist should an issue arise.

support@wizard101.com